Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017

Look 001





i fight a battle every day
against discouragement and fear
some foe stands always in my way
the path ahead is never clear!


by samuel ellsworth kiser



Juli is wearing:

Head: CATWA HEAD Kimberly Bento by CATWA
Sometimes I think to change, but I like this head so much

Hair: Stealthic - Persephone black/white by Stealthic
There are beautiful, I was immediately in love

Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack by CATWA
Many colors, many shapes, just great

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 by Maitreya
For me this is the most beautiful body

Skin: alterego. rosie skin - pale rose by alterego
I've seen, fell in love, and worked on my char

Dress: Violent Seduction - Cosmos Senshi - Maitreya by Violent Seduction
My sailor moon fantasies

Shoes: #20 Blueberry - Angelberry -Common- Shoes - Shine *Maitreya* by Blueberry
This gacha item is awesome, get the complete dress with a little luck at Blueberry

Look 226 Happy New Year!